Park of the Sierras is a beautiful RV Park
nestled in an old growth Oak forest. The roads follow the natural terrain of the hills and are designed to protect the forest. Visitors must be an Escapees member, or the guest of a park member in order to camp at Park of the Sierras. The Park has 254 full-hookup sites and 20 dry camping. The park utilities are all buried, including phone and cable TV.
The 12,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse is headquarters for:
The main office, rest area, seating for over 350, restrooms & showers, library, pool room, pantry, food serving area, landing, members' mail boxes, mail forwarding facilities, members photo gallery, bulletin boards, soft drink & ice cream machines, coffee service and ice machine. Use the link on the left to tour our Clubhouse facility.
The Clubhouse is a FREE WiFi hot zone.
Office Check In Hours:
- Mon-Sat: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sun: 8:00 a.m. to Noon
Guests who arrive after regular hours are asked to park in the dry-camping area overnight and register in the morning when the Office is open for business.
Rates - SKP Members only:
Note To Visitors:
- For reservations, call (559) 658-8696 (some restrictions apply).
- Daily - 30 amp = $21, 50 amp = $26. - includes full hookups, Cable TV & Free Wi-Fi.
- Weekly - $112 + electricity
- Monthly rate is $420 (30 days), plus electricity - includes full hookups, Cable TV & Free Wi-Fi.
- Dry Camping - First night free, $5.00 per day, seven-day limit.
- No Refunds - Effective June 1, 2018
- Escapees visitors have a 90-day limit per calendar year.
- Three-pet limit.
- RVs that are not self-contained are required to park in dry camping areas.
- We attempt to get everyone parked before dusk. Arrivals after hours must park in dry-camping area until the office opens the next morning.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Availability of larger sites is limited.